.

Mission to Mars - The Mind Museum Space Adventure | Juicy Junior


I became an astronaut and went to a space mission to Mars! I got to see what is inside the Mars Space Station, meet some aliens and explore the solar system with their interactive exhibit! Fun and learning that is out of this world!

Space Adventure 

 Blast off on an out-of-this-world adventure in the museum's latest travelling exhibition. Journey around our cosmic neighborhood and imagine living on a Mars space station. 

 The Mind Museum initiates and bolsters science engagement in elevating aspects of individual, community and national life to inspire solutions to real-world problems. The Mind Museum - Science Comes Alive My Previous 

Video: KIDZANIA MANILA ADVENTURES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Site

Copyright © What's on my Mind - My Daily Facebook Post- My Daily Facebook Status by E-Technology